Tuesday, June 16, 2009

gosh

so last night i published a blog and it didn't upload or whatever!!!!!! so now, all of my thoughts are lost, rather they are still jumbled in my brain somwhere. . anyway. . some funny stories

on Saturday, we had spaghetti for dinner! I put the leftover sauce in a container and opened the fridge and was putting it in when it fell out of my hand and went everywhere!!!!!! Hahahaha!! It was so funny, as i kept finding more and more sauce, i thought about the time when Peter (family guy) went into the outhouse and said that he didn't think the hole went anywhere then a bird knocked it over, and he is like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, its EVERYWHERE, its in my eyyyeee" hahhaha. i could not stop laughing, even though it took me like 20 minutes to clean it up. Then, we went out for ice cream and i realised i still had it all over my foot and leg. hahaha

on sunday, at church, well sunday school, i spilled coffee all over everything because i overflowed the cup! now who does that??

and monday, I put the leftover macaroni in a bowl, and put another bowl on top of it, because i don't have any fancy containers. well just as i was about to put it in the fridge, the top popped off and went flying and so did the bottom, and so did its contents. ohhhhhhh man! as i was picking it all up i was again dying of laughter and wondering how on earth this could be happening again!

No comments:

Post a Comment