Sunday, November 22, 2009

What was I going to say????

The unexamined life is not worth living says this one dude. I forget who though, crap. hold on. It was Socrates!! Also Herman Hesse wrote a book regarding this, and I am about to read it after I finish reading the Jungle by Mr. Sinclair. I'll be right back. . . . duties are calling. . I'm back. before i continue, quote of the day:
Me: I keep farting and i have no idea why (to no one in particular)
Ralph: I know what it was, it was probably that cheese.

Anyway the unexamined life is not worth living. We talked about this at a retreat for L'Arche assistants last week. My examination of my life, and my feelings lead me to be very confused about certain events in life. I was afraid of love, and of relationship, and now I see why. . . it is so hard, and annoying and it hurts badly sometimes. If i didn't have this relationship I would not have this pain, yet I would also be without the joy and learning. . what am i going to do. . . shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment