Sunday, April 10, 2011

L'OVE L'ARCHE and can you be a spiritual atheist??

Hello!

My dear co-assistant is very kindly installing a lock for my door. He tried, in vain, yesterday to install a new door knob with a lock, but it did not work (probably because my door is between 15,000-89,000 years old). Anyway, why a lock?? Well, because a very dear core member came to my room at 6:15 a.m. on my day away to have the following conversation with me:
CM: Yabbbbyyyy, wake up!
Me: What?? Oh, good morning. . .
CM: today saturday??
Me: No
CM: well please, i sleep in
Me: tomorrow buddy
CM: whyy
Me: because buddy, tomorrow is saturday.
CM: whyy
Me: because today is Friday, and Saturday comes after Friday
CM: Why?
Me: because thats how people designed it.
CM: What?
Me: because that's how people made it.
CM: WHAT?
Me: because that's how it is
CM: Whyy?
Me: I don't know buddy, thats how it is. Friday, than Saturday.
CM: Why?


and on an on.

Actually, I didn't mind that at all. What I am worried about is being in the midst of changing, and having the same thing occur..


I LOVE MY LIFE, for real!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment